EAL Radio Talk Show
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Episode 348, EAL Radio Show Broadcast, January 15, 2018
"The Last Voyage of Airliners…Then Where Do They Go?"
Our next EAL Radio Show on January 15, 2018 will be all about "The Last Voyage of Airliners…Then When Do They Go?" Join us to find out the interesting story of what happens when an aircraft is no longer in service, and the airlines has decided it's time to say goodbye. We hear everyday how an individual or a collector that highlights one of the planes in his/her collection. Perhaps they sell tickets and give a tour and explain the plane's significance. Or, it simply rests at a museum where a gifted associates share their personal stories of service. Maybe they have carried prestigious passengers, or flown passengers to an outstanding destination that tells a story.
• Do they Restore it, tear it down, do they send it to a "scrap heap"?
• Do they disassemble and use some of the equipment?
• What happens to the seats? Are they removed and recovered for future use?
• You may ask if Airliner Boneyards really exist…and if so, where are they, AZ, CA, or NM?
• Do they ship the aircraft to another old hangar?
• Perhaps donate them to museums or collectors?
Tune in to the EAL Radio Show and join the conversation on January 15, 2018. Learn answers to these interesting questions along with more on where they are placed. We look forward to having you call us and to having you share your thoughts and ask your questions. Our call-in number is 213-816-1611 at 7:00 P. M. ET as we depart the gate, or listen in by clicking the hyperlink to take you to: www.blogtalkradio.com/capteddie.