Eastern Airlines Radio Show Blog Talk
Eastern has always been an airline of “firsts”
radio show is carrying on that tradition and Legacy. Each show that goes
into our EAL Radio
Broadcast archives tells the hosts, that Eastern people enjoy talking
hearing about the “old” and the “new” as we like to think of our beloved
Eastern Airlines. We discuss Airline History, Stories, News, Aircrafts,
Humor and even Airline Commercials to approximately 1000 listeners.
broadcast schedule is every Monday from 7:00 P.M. until 8:00
P.M EDT. Hosts from six different locations discuss items pertaining to
its many valued employees and its 7300 EARA members located around the
Broadcast is taped and you can easily catch the show by clicking on our
archived files by following the directions below in red. We
want you to tell us what you want to hear, suggest special "Eastern"
guests, or tell us your favorite Eastern experience. This Radio Show is
for and about the people of Eastern. Here's
how it works!
Tune in at our regular scheduled time, 7:00 PM by calling: 213-816-1611 to talk to our hosts or by going to: www.blogtalkradio.com/capteddie.
At the Blog Talk website: Click the button for the live sounds
of Eastern Airlines. You'll recognize the familiar "Fly Eastern" theme
music. We'll have plenty of Eastern's beautiful music played during
breaks in the broadcast. You may use the Player above by clicking anywhere on it to take you to that website to start the show or URL: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/capteddie.
EAL Radio Show Broadcast
Episode 374, July 23, 2018
Captain Valerie Khodykov,
Retired Aeroflot Airlines Pilot"
The topic of our next EAL Radio Show Episode 375 on Monday, July 23, 2018 is "An Interview with Captain Valerie Khodykov," Retired Aeroflot Airlines. This Airline is commonly known as Aeroflot and is one of the oldest airlines in the world, tracing its history back to 1923. The carrier is an open joint stock company that operates Domestic and International passengers and services, mainly from its hub at Sheremetyevo International Airport.
We look forward to July 23, 2018 to hear Captain Neal interview Captain Valerie, and to learn about his tenure with Aeroflot.
- How long was he with them...did he fly for any other airline?
- Describe the training that the Pilots had to go through.
- How may Pilots were required in the cockpit?
- What routes did you fly...what type of aircraft did you fly?
Some other questions we would like to learn are:
- Describe the attitude of Pilots when Aeroflot was faced with a lack of qualified professionals, and announced the appointment of the first foreign pilot ever to be hired by an Aeroflot airline.
- How many aircraft are in the Aeroflot fleet?
- What airports did Aeroflot fly in and out of during your tenure, and more...
Join us with your questions to ask, by calling into the show at 213-816-1611, press 1 to talk. Our program begins at 7:00 P. M. EDT as we depart the gate, or listen in by going to our blog talk website: www.blogtalkradio.com/capteddie.
EAL Radio Show Broadcast
Episode 376, July 30, 2018
"Eastern History" Set to Music
The topic of our next EAL Radio Show Episode 376 on Monday, July 30, 2018 is Eastern History Set to Music. Eastern was a historical company in many ways. So as Captain Neal takes us through Eastern history, it is fitting to keep in touch with the music all during that time, that we knew so well.
There were many catchy and familiar songs that we keep in our
hearts, and Captain Neal will bring some of those back for our listening
pleasure. Some of these are from those wonderful commercials that were heard
around the country.
- Our flights to Disney World...do we remember the Disney tunes in the Eastern Commercials played s0 tourists and Floridians would be encourage to fly our Eastern aircraft to Disney.
- What about the new routes to the Caribbean that were advertised with Latin music that got right into our heads and sung reminding us of destinations we wanted to fly to and visit.
- Commercials enticing us to fly to Bermuda from Florida for a wonderful Bahamian experience.
"From The Eastern Files"
Upcoming Episode 58
The EAL Radio Show Episode 58, Thursday, July 19, 2018, "From The Eastern Files" begins at 3:00 P.M. EDT. Neal will tell us more of Captain Dick Merrill and his famous actress wife, Toby Wing for the final chapter of another Legendary Pilot.
Join us to hear this story. We air on Thursday, July 19, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. Listen in by going to our provider's EAL Blog Talk Radio website at:
Old Time Radio Show"
Episode 10, Thursday, July 26, 2018
"Eastern Airline Plays The Big Band Era"
The Tommy Dorsey Orchestra
The next "Old Time Radio Show" Episode 10, Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 3:00 P.M., airs with a new series, "Eastern Airlines Plays The Big Band Era." The next in the series is The Tommy Dorsey Orchestra and following that will be other great bands such as, Benny Goodman, Harry James etc., to name a few.
The program airs Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 3:00 P.M. Join Captain Neal and our Host, Don Gagnon as they reminisce the days of Eastern Airlines during the sounds when Tommy Dorsey was popular Click the Hyperlink to go directly to our Blog Talk Provider. www.blogtalkradio.com/capteddie
- Cosy FAA Inspector Let Infractions Slide By Kate O'Connor
- American, Jetblue And Southwest Bid For Delta's Former Cuba RouteBy David Allison, Editor, Atlanta Business Chronicle
- New York-London Is The World's First Billion-Dollar Airline Route, By Dan Reed, Contributor
- VR Pilot Tech Now Includes ‘Touch’ By Mary Grady
145 Hilden Road, Suite 115
Ponte Vedra, FL 32018-8401
On the Donation Icon.
Click Here To Order:
"Wings of Man(y)"
"Wings of Man(y)"
or your Credit Card.
EAL Radio Show Membership 988. Our Goal
MIAMI SPRINGS CITY HALL
201 WESTWARD DRIVE
MIAMI SPRINGS FLORIDA 33166